Prospex offers specialised training courses in fields related to facilitation and moderating, among which Citizens as Partners - Engaging with the public:
- This course is developed by Dr. Marc Gramberger, author of the official OECD handbook on public engagement, Citizens as Partners.
This is a selection of our Facilitating for Excellence services. For these and further services, please contact us.
- Facilitating workshops and conferences
- Facilitating teams and projects
- Facilitating team-building events
- Facilitating change processes and strategic alignment
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement
- Facilitating business partnerships
- Pro-actively preventing conflicts and disputes
- Facilitating disputes and mediation
- Facilitating negotiations
- Facilitating innovation, future scenario and vision development
- Advice and coaching for engagement processes
Practice leaders for Prospex Facilitation for Excellence are Dr. Steven Libbrecht and Dr. Marc Gramberger, author of the official OECD handbook on public engagement, Citizens as Partners.
- Bridging the Gap - Prospex facilitated series of top level conferences on turning words to deeds in environmental policy-making for the European Environment Agency
- Citizens as Partners - Prospex‘s Marc Gramberger‘s official OECD handbook on public engagement.
- Creating & Reaching a vision for a successful Slovenia - Fedor Çerne from the Slovenian Government looks back at „Vision Slovenia“, the participatory foresight project that helped Slovenia to become the most successful of all new EU member countries. Read the interview.
- Citizens as Partners in Mongolia
- Learning matters! Prospex facilitates series of conferences with participants from more than 50 countries.
A new approach to pandemic preparedness: ASEF-ASAP
A new, future-oriented approach to the preparation for pandemics and
public health emergencies is proposed by an international panel of
experts and stakeholders brought together by the Asia-Europe
Foundation (ASEF) and facilitated and consulted by Prospex.
The approach is based on a scenario method and has first been applied in pandemic preparedness across two world regions. The approach is ready to use for testing and developing robust preparedness strategies for pandemics and public health emergencies for government, business and civil societies around the world. Prospex is ready to support all organisations in applying the tools for effective pandemic preparedness.(read more...)
ADAPTING TO FUTURE CLIMATE CHANGE
Climate change is coming - how can societies across Europe best prepare for their impact? What will be hotspots of Climate Change in Europe and how does government, business and society need to react? Prospex works in a team of top scientists from Europe, China and Australia in order to find answers to these more and more pertinent questions. Within this European Union funded project CLIMSAVE Prospex fully involves stakeholders into the process, ensuring that the outcomes will matter not only to science but equally to society. (read more)
PROSPEX IN THE PRESS
In the main Belgium daily, De Standaard, Prospex's Katia Tieleman sheds light on the use of languages in negotiations, focussing on the complicated negotiations to form a new Belgian Government. (read more)