This is a selection of our Coaching for Excellence services. For these and further services, please contact us.
- Development coaching
- Competency coaching
- Situational coaching
- Consultative coaching
- Team coaching
- Coaching as part of learning trajectories
- Coaching learning trajectories
This is a selection of our Coaching for Excellence training offering. For these and further training courses and programmes, please contact us.
- Coaching for managers
- Intercultural coaching for managers
For training courses in other areas, please check our offering in Training for Excellence.
Prospex Coaching for Excellence Commitment
Prospex coaches are committed to follow the Prospex Coaching for Excellence approach in their Prospex individual and team coaching projects;
- ensure a transparent and pragmatic coaching process starting from clearly stated expectations or objectives and focused on realistic and sustainable results;
- encourage the client’s responsibility for their own learning process and achievements measured by the client‘s progress;
- provide services within the boundaries of their competence and experience;
- respect and honor all differences in culture, religion, race and gender;
- safeguard a professional relationship with the coachee, based on trust, integrity, confidentiality and respect for the coachee‘s expertise and viewpoints.
A new approach to pandemic preparedness: ASEF-ASAP
A new, future-oriented approach to the preparation for pandemics and
public health emergencies is proposed by an international panel of
experts and stakeholders brought together by the Asia-Europe
Foundation (ASEF) and facilitated and consulted by Prospex.
The approach is based on a scenario method and has first been applied in pandemic preparedness across two world regions. The approach is ready to use for testing and developing robust preparedness strategies for pandemics and public health emergencies for government, business and civil societies around the world. Prospex is ready to support all organisations in applying the tools for effective pandemic preparedness.(read more...)
ADAPTING TO FUTURE CLIMATE CHANGE
Climate change is coming - how can societies across Europe best prepare for their impact? What will be hotspots of Climate Change in Europe and how does government, business and society need to react? Prospex works in a team of top scientists from Europe, China and Australia in order to find answers to these more and more pertinent questions. Within this European Union funded project CLIMSAVE Prospex fully involves stakeholders into the process, ensuring that the outcomes will matter not only to science but equally to society. (read more)
PROSPEX IN THE PRESS
In the main Belgium daily, De Standaard, Prospex's Katia Tieleman sheds light on the use of languages in negotiations, focussing on the complicated negotiations to form a new Belgian Government. (read more)