Prospex works with business clients, public authorities and civil society across a broad range of markets, sectors and areas in Europe and around the world. Prospex clients include:
- Suez /Electrabel
- VF Europe
- Novartis / Sandoz / Lek
- International Association of Dredging Companies
- World Business Council on Sustainable Development
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- World Bank
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA, Nobel peace prize winner)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)
- European Environment Agency (EEA)
- European Training Foundation (ETF)
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- Governments of Germany, the Netherlands, Slovenia, FYRo Macedonia, Albania, Lebanon, etc.
- Open Society Institute
Prospex means great perspectives, signifying our mission and approach:
- prosperous, prospective and pro-active cooperation
- through focused exchange and experience for excellence.
The Prospex logo symbolises our dedicated focus by means of
- an archer's bow and
- arrow >
- with the tip of the arrow leading to the aim <.
If you would like to know more about Prospex, please contact us.
Prospex is keen to attract talented and experienced professionals in joining our team and network.
Prospex undertakes a thorough accreditation process to select new members for its team and network who can contribute to its excellent level of service provision.
- You have demonstrated expertise in your field relating to cooperation, in practical as well as conceptual terms.
- You are genuinely interested in helping clients to master cooperation challenges.
- You enjoy intercultural cooperation and speak several languages fluently.
- You follow high standards of professional ethics.
- You identify with the Prospex approach and philosophy.
If this description sounds like you, please contact Martine Martens at Prospex. We look forward to hearing from you.
A new approach to pandemic preparedness: ASEF-ASAP
A new, future-oriented approach to the preparation for pandemics and
public health emergencies is proposed by an international panel of
experts and stakeholders brought together by the Asia-Europe
Foundation (ASEF) and facilitated and consulted by Prospex.
The approach is based on a scenario method and has first been applied in pandemic preparedness across two world regions. The approach is ready to use for testing and developing robust preparedness strategies for pandemics and public health emergencies for government, business and civil societies around the world. Prospex is ready to support all organisations in applying the tools for effective pandemic preparedness.(read more...)
ADAPTING TO FUTURE CLIMATE CHANGE
Climate change is coming - how can societies across Europe best prepare for their impact? What will be hotspots of Climate Change in Europe and how does government, business and society need to react? Prospex works in a team of top scientists from Europe, China and Australia in order to find answers to these more and more pertinent questions. Within this European Union funded project CLIMSAVE Prospex fully involves stakeholders into the process, ensuring that the outcomes will matter not only to science but equally to society. (read more)
PROSPEX IN THE PRESS
In the main Belgium daily, De Standaard, Prospex's Katia Tieleman sheds light on the use of languages in negotations, focussing on the complicated negotiations to form a new Belgian Government. (read more)